Course approved for 6 CPD credits by RCP.
Managing the critically ill outside an intensive care setting has been designed for professionals who encounter such patients in their daily practice. Come join us for a one-day case-based symposium on some of the common but challenging topics and listen to our experts from Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care and Acute Medicine.
Who is Resuscitation of the critically ill for?
- Emergency Physicians
- Acute Physicians
- Intensive Care Clinicians
- Advanced Care Clinicians who work in any critical care settings
Objectives for the day
- Evidence based management of the critically ill
- Provide confidence in decision making in the critically ill
- Practical skills required for managing sick patients
Delegates can choose to attend eone of the workshops, both morning and afternoon workshops are available and will follow the relevant programme above.
The workshop places are limited and allocated on first come first serve basis.
Select the option from the drop down menu before booking.