By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Cambridge Medical Education Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Cambridge Medical Education Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule or refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing more than four weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing between two and four weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- Requests to transfer to a future course must be made in writing and may not be possible if the vacated place cannot be filled.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Cambridge Medical Education Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Cambridge Medical Education Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.