The excellent Minors clinical update one day course is aimed at:
- emergency nurse practitioners
- advanced clinical practitioners
- emergency medicine doctors
- GP’s who treat patients
The minors clinical update is designed to help you learn about minor injury and illnesses in urgent care centres, Emergency Departments and in GP practices.
The day is delivered by experts who are specialists in their field.
The aim of the minors clinical update course is to:
- Improve clinician confidence in dealing with common presentations.
- Keep up to date with the recent advances in management of minor injuries and fractures.
- Learn which presentations do and do not require follow up and further intervention.
0845 – Arrival and Registration
0900 – Head injury assessment
0945 – Ophthalmology
1030 – Coffee
1100 – Radiology
1200 – Upper limb fractures
1300 – Lunch & Networking
1345 – Lower limb fractures
1445 – Maxillofacial surgery
1530 – Coffee
1545 – Plastic surgery
1630 – Soft tissue injuries
1700 – Close